Thursday, May 25

Simon Says: New Release - Cherished!

Simon Says Stamp has a new release today - Cherished. 
I love the quirkiness of the "Crafting Time" stamp I got to work with!


I don't know about you, but this definitely describes my crafting friends and I! Nothing better than crafting in PJ's and being totally comfortable!!

I took two different papers I had made with the gelli plate to layer under the saying. I used my MISTI and stamped the words repeatedly with Simon Says Stamp Black Premium Dye ink until the image was totally crisp and clear. Layered them up and finished it off with a bit of twine.

I think I may have to make up a batch of these to share at our next crafty get together :)

Head on over to visit Simon and check out the new release!

You can also search these hashtags to see some new creations with this release:
#simonsaysstamp   #SSSCherished

Enjoy!!  -Maura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest